I am currently rebooting the site and moving all content from subscription-mode to sponsorship-mode (which basically means everything will be free to read for view and I'm selling advertising spaces to cover costs).
The "plan" is currently, and more or less in this order:
- Move all component related videos into the public space (in progress).
- Move old Joomla 1.5 tutorials that are still useful and relevent into the public space.
- Revisit the template tutorials and bring them up to date for Joomla 2.5 while still keeping the Joomla 1.5 information available (there are still many 1.5 sites installed in the wild).
- Do a second pass over the template tutorials and bring them up to date for Joomla 3 and Bootstrap.
- Return to where the component lessons stopped and write more about the frontend component, but using written or slide tutorials or a combination of both. The videos with a production time of about 60 to 90 minutes per minute of video are just too onerous to produce at this time (but I won't rule out throwing one in every now and them).
- Do some lessons on modules.
- Do some lessons on plugins.
- Do some lessons on building stand-alone applications on the Joomla Platform.
Plenty to do for the next couple of years ;)